Thursday, July 29, 2010

I've Been Busy!!!

It's been crazy busy around here actually!! As you probably know, I sold out of a lot of things within an hour or two of them being listed, with the rest going over the weekend. I noticed it was the boy kits and buttons that sold out pretty much straight away. Hmmm...might have to make extra boy kits next time!

So after a crazy few days of getting everything packaged and posted, I've been busy getting everything ready for the next update. I am aiming for next Friday, but I'm waiting for a big button delivery before I'll say for sure. I have so many cute fabrics, just waiting to go onto some buttons, I can't wait to show you the CUTE designs I've got.

Well, before I get back to it, I'll just share a couple of links with you...

Check out Rachaels Blog for a cute layout titled 'Fly High' using the Ladybug Kit, and have a look at this great layout on Amandas Blog using lots of Purple Pumpkin bits and pieces.

Hope you are having a great week so far. I'll be back soon with some sneaks :) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Yay Can't wait for the sneaks and even more eager for my parcel to arrive. Yes please more boys packs I have four of them to scrap for!

Mel said...

I received my gorgeous papers and embellishments, just finished a layout using them and will show you soon, I love love your gorgeous products, they are the best homemade embellishments I have ever come accross, made to perfection, I cannot wait for the new releases, get busy my girl. Love Melxxxxx

mel said...

just missed out on the boy packs but yes please!! more boy stuff!!