Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Little Sneak



Ooh, have a look at these cute little car buttons! Just like the other car buttons we had, but with a PINK background this time! I love these, and I can't wait to use them. And here's a bit of a look at what I'm getting together for the kit...


Pink cars, and campervans with pink suitcases on top. Perfect for girly roadtrips! Pink, orange and black are the main colours in this one, and I think it is one of my favourite kits so far.

I've got these with a blue background too, and a more boyish Roadtrip Kit. Be back tomorrow with some more sneaks...!

8 comments:

Belinda said...

Oh CUTE!!!! If only I could have them in time for the Travel Cyber Crop!! B-)

Anonymous said...

Oh they are sooo cute!!!! Gotta get me a boys pack for sure!

amanda73 said...

ooohhh these are too cute......like becci, i bags a blue pack lol, well with 6 boys what do you expect lol

Melissa said...

Adorable!!!

Debbie said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Mel said...

Super gorgeous, Amber and I are setting our phone alarms for Friday night. lol

Phillipa, said...

My gosh Samantha I have just found your blog! Didn't realise PP was yours. Some adorable thigs you have here. Am off to check 'em all out!!

Simonne said...

I love it here! Hello! :)