Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sneak Peeks!!

Check out theses sneaks of the new kits that will be available tomorrow night - Friday 22 October...


This will be your last chance to get any halloween embellies til next year, so this time there will be another halloween kit, a mini kit and some mixed button packs. Check out the halloween pom pom trim that will be going into the kit! I just love it...


There will be a super cute boys kit...


And some gorgeous girly kits...






What do you think? See anything you like? I'll be back tomorrow morning for a few more sneaks before the update tomorrow night. See you then!

13 comments:

Judith said...

Ooh. Loving what I'm seeing.

Miss Jaster said...

Ohh those matroshkas! Too cute!

jamfiescreations1 said...

These are all so cute, I love them.

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous sneak peeks Sam, LOVE Tweety, LOVE the pink babushka set, LOVE the butterfies, bees and ladybug set.

amanda73 said...

love the butterflies, bees and ladybug kit

mummy29 said...

oh my god sam love it all!!! hope my sister doesnt go into labour tomorrow dont want to miss out!!! lol...

Anonymous said...

ohhh sam I want them all pls ;0) they look divine !!! xx

Hayles said...

looking very nice indeed!!!

Unknown said...

WOW Sam, its all looking GORGEOUS!!! Love the bees and ladybird one! :) xo

Melissa said...

Loving them all!

Mel said...

OMG gorgeous gorgeous. I want them all.

Alison said...

Oh too many to chose from! I love all the colours. Also a BIG thank you Sam - my prize arrived and it is so beautiful and so generous!! I'll be scrapping today :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow Sam, you've out done yourself again.
I just love those boy ones and Tweety is sooo cute too.
Unfortunately I have just been on holidays and spent all my cash on some gorgeous new cotton thread for my doilies so can't order tonight.
Goodluck, not that you need any!