Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome Home Daddy - Melinda

Hello to all you Purple Pumpkin fans!!

Hope you are having a fantastic start to your week.  Here in Queensland winter has definitely started...been quite chilly & windy even during the days! Perfect scrappy weather hey!

Just quickly popping up my layout I did using the sketch for this months challenge. I just turned it to suit my photos.

Welcome Home Daddy - Last August we moved from Brisbane to a little county town in Central Queensland called Emerald.  But DH started work up here 6 weeks before we moved. These photos are when DH flew back to Brisbane after being away! These gorgeous PP aeroplane buttons were just PERFECT for my layout not to mention just the CUTEST too!!!




Look forward to seeing your layout linked up to Mr Linky! You have until midnight 31st May.

All challenge details can be found HERE.

Thanks for looking and thanks for any comments :))
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

Love this Melinda! Love the misting on the background! I can definitely relate to this LO. When I was growing up, my Dad would go overseas for 3 months at a time. I wish I had some photos of how estatic my siblings and I were to see him everytime he returned for his 1 month "holiday" at home before going off again. And how gorgeous are those buttons on this LO! Brilliant choice!

Nati Tristan said...

This is so adorable! 6 weeks is a long time!

Cathy said...

OOOHH another gorgeous LO Min.. just loving your creations.. you are on fire at the moment!!! :))