Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog Hop Winner

Thanks everyone for the FANTASTIC response to our first Blog Hop! I'm so glad that you all joined in the fun :)

So, seeing as the comments were left on two different posts, I thought the easiest way to choose the winner of the blog hop was to print all the names out, and put them into a bowl...


My little helper took his job very seriously, and swished all the entries around, before choosing one :)


And the Blog Hop winner is....


Congratulations Renee! Please email me your address and I'll get your prize in the post for you :)

The Design Team have all randomly chosen winners from their blogs too, so make sure you check them all out to see if you have won :)

Thanks again to everyone joined in with the Blog Hop! I think we'll definately be having another one!!!!

1 comment:

Renee Aslette said...

OMG!!!!! Thank you so much!! I cannot believe I won, what a nice little suprise. I was looking through the photos and reading all the information about your little helper!! Thank you little helper, you did a great job!!