Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A HUGE Hello from Crecè :)


Greeting Purple Pumpkin Fans,
I am so honoured to have been selected as one of the Purple Pumpkin Design Team members, I can’t wait to share with you some layouts with all of you during my term...
So how about I start by introducing myself...


My Name is Crecè Thomas,and I am from Brookwater, a beautiful place in Sunny QLD.
I am married to a wonderful man, Daniel, who even gave up his HUGE office for me to have my own Scraproom...I'm so lucky!!! We have 2 beautiful boys, Andrew 9, and Fletcher 7 and they are usually the ‘stars’ of my layouts.
I began Scrapbooking about 4 years ago as a way for me to be able to document events and memories that happen in my family’s everyday life.
I don’t believe i have a certain ‘style’ so to say, i just get a feel for the papers, embellishments and then a style and just let my hands and mind create.
I also own a Scrapbooking Shop in Springfield, Queensland, I love being able to work in an industry I Love.
Below are the layouts I created for the PP Design team Call:


This is a vintage style layout I did of my father and some of his sisters and mother.

 In this layout I used the pattern paper flower that was in my vintage lucky Dip.



 This is a fun girly layout I did using a pretty vintage material flower and  paper doily (that i inked pink) from my vintage pack.

I also added the pink owl  button and blue resin flower that I received in one of my packs from Purple Pumpkin. I also added the butterfly and pink bakers twine to the top left of the layout.



This is one of my favourite layouts with my boys

 I used some of the buttons from the Robot mini Kit... 

...and some white felt clouds.

This Friday Night, 14th of October at 7.30 is the next Purple Pumpkin Sale, be sure to check back here during the week for some sneak peaks of all the goodies that will be available for you to purchase.

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday
xxx

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Love it, can't wait to see more.

Bellaidea said...

Nice to "meet" you:)

Belinda said...

Gorgeous work Crece!!! Look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations over the coming months. :-)