Wednesday, January 11, 2012

10 Things I Love....

I just love the little "10 Things I Love" embellishments Little Yellow Bicycle puts out with all their lines.  I used one from the Christmas line to create this page.


In lieu of keeping all the little tags inside the present, I glued them into a column on my page for all to see.


There are more than 10 things I love about Purple Pumpkin embellisments but I think what would top the list is definitely the polka dot buttons!!  I cannot get enough of these.  In fact, I had three on the page and subbed one out for the reindeer just so I would have a red one left for another time.  Grin... tell me I'm not alone in doing such things!

On that happy note, I'll sign off for today.  Enjoy your day and don't forget to get your entry in for this month's sketch challenge.

Tracey

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Totally adorable. Fabulous creation.