Sunday, January 15, 2012

An Ocean View - By Crece

I was going through my printed photo collection and came across the ones i used in my layout i am going to share with you today (they were from 2008). I had to do a recipe challenge over at Scrap Lounge for their Cyber Crop so decided that I wanted to stick with ocean type colours and found the PERFECT Purple Pumpkin embellies to go onto my layout.

 This photo is of my boys when we went to Point Look out in North Stradbroke Island, the view was amazing, a very beautiful place to visit.

And a close up of the Purple Pumpkin Embellies...

I wanted to have the illusion of the sun so used a small yellow Doily, and as it was a lil cloudy that day the blue clouds tied in perfectly with the colour scheme of the layout, I also used a navy blue spotted button


I have used this spotted yo yo flower with button, the colours just went so well with everything on the layout.

Dont forget about the Purple Pumpkin Sketch Challenge...

Happy Scrapping XXX

No comments: