Friday, May 4, 2012

Wall canvas and more...

Well, hello there everyone... Gwen here with a few bits to share...  

First up, my very first wall canvas.  A good friend of mine had a baby recently, and another friends hubby took some beautiful shots of her... and well, that's where I came in to create - pretty pleased with how my first one ever turned out :)  

Close ups first...

Can you see the Kindy glitz I swiped on top?  ahhh pretty... 
Another spotty button and a Bird button and pink doily.

and now the full version...  

Isn't she a princess :)

I also wanted to show you a couple of cards I made with the cute little bird buttons and my most fav, twine. I've used some journalling shapes too and will add my sentiment when the occasion arises, they are great to have on hand for "Thank you's" and "Get Well Soon's" which can be unexpected!!



Hope you all get some time to create this weekend, especially all you scrappers on National Scrapbooking Day, tomorrow.

Until next time :)
Gwen





3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, Gwen, this is just so, so beautiful...LOVE those 'tweet' buttons, too:):):)

stacey said...

OH Gwen these are beautiful.

Gwen Wruck said...

Thanks so much ladies! So easy when you are working with such yummy products!