Monday, June 11, 2012

June Savvy Sketch by Sar

I found a quiet moment last night after the kids were in bed and hubby had left for night shift to start creating.  The first chance over the busy long weekend, about 9.30pm Sunday night! 

My page is based on the June Sketch over at Scrapbook Savvy, head over to check it out and you could be in the running for $15 spending money in the Savvy store.

My layout is called 25 Yrs On and is a photo of myself & two of my girlfriends taken a couple of years ago.

A closeup of my cluster which features a Purple Pumpkin doiley underneath, layered with a gorgeous girl button wrapped with Purple Pumpkin twine.  I have continued my twine along underneath my photo, layering my title on top.

I hope you get a chance to scrap this Public Holiday Monday...I hope to!

Cheers,
Sar

No comments: