Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Clowning Around with Chantal! :)

Hello Purple Pumpkin fans!

The layout I'd like to share today is called "Clowning Around!"... LOL and it's based on one of the latest sketches at Skissedilla...



I've done some dry brushing with a placemat used as a mask, wet brushing (!) on my paper doilies which were cut into quarters for my layout corners...


...of course a bright and funky layout calls for some bright and funky embellishments!  So I've got some lovely Purple Pumpkin goodies on here - two different sized Spotty Dotty buttons (layered together and squished), a small apple button (it's peeking) and I used some Red Baker's Twine to make my little bunting.


I made the "O" for my title out of a cheap smiley face party favour badge.  I pinned in onto my layout, crossed it's eyes (clown style) with a Sharpie pen and then I glued a mini pom-pom nose onto it.  Instant multi-tasking clown!  LOL! :D

I hope my layout has brightened up your day just that bit more! 

TFL!

Cheers,
Chantal :)

5 comments:

Georgia Heald said...

Wow, this is amazing, love how everything just jumps off the page!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thanks, Georgia! :)

Ella Swan said...

So cute Chantal - great page!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thanks so much, Helen! :)

Karen said...

This is such a bright and fun layout!! I love the doodling on here Chantal!