Sunday, July 15, 2012

Your new bike - by Crece

Hello everyone, hope your week has been great. I'm feeling heaps better this week and manage to get a layout together to share with you today.

This layout is of my older son Andy, he got a new bike last year for Christmas, and I have only just got around to scrapping the pic.


 This is a close up of some white/teal twine I have wrapped around the star cut outs from Kaiser Craft. I also used this cute little boy button from Purple Pumpkin that I have had in my stash for a little while now and thought the colours worked well with the papers I have used.

And another close up of some red/white twine wrapped around another star.

Hope you have a fantastic week, and keep an eye on updates on the Purple Pumpkin facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Purple-Pumpkin/141808655854158

And also on the Purple Pumpkin 2nd Birthday Event on Facebook

Thanks for looking
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

portland maine dating http://loveepicentre.com/taketour.php radio-active isotope techniques sediment dating