Monday, August 6, 2012

HI LADIES

Hi ladies , how are we all going. I am sorry i have not been around much,  we have moved to QLD. Enrolled Courtnie into a new school, was just settling in and then i had a fall and cracked a few ribs OUCH.
I thought i would be able to just sit and scrap all day, but i was just to saw and was not able to sit for long.
But the last few days have been much better and this is what i have done.I have had this photo of Courtnie for so long and have tried to scrap it a few times, I just love all the PURPLE PUMPKIN  goodies i have used on this page, i hope you do to.
Now for some close ups
 I just love this cluster all put together, i adore the heart buttons and i want 1 in every colour

               And a new favourite of mine is the orange chenille button   I just love cutting up the doilys and the tickets go so well in a cluster.
Well thats all from me at the moment i will be back soon with some more things to show.

1 comment:

Elaine coustley said...

Your layout is just lovely. I like your colour choices goes with the beautiful face. Yes I think the pp embelishments look great. I starting to use mine a bit now. x