Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello Hellooooo...

What a lovely start to the day with a bright and sunny day....i love spring...blossums are out in the gardens,birds are singing and the kids are outside playing..love it!

I do have 3 beautiful girls but i love to get out of my comfort zone sometimes and scrap a boy layout every now and then.This layout was created for Stuck and is based on a layout created by Sara N.


I just love my Round which has been in my stash waiting to be used. You can find these in the store here.


And another layout i would love to share is a layout i completed for BITW. You had to include the word Spirit. This word stumped me at first and then i found a quote and used part of to make my title for my layout.


Alexa loves the show "Giggle and Hoot"on the ABC so my Owl buttons have become very handy on layouts featuring my niece.


Well....

I'm out of here to enjoy the sun while its out...we are going to get snow again by the end of the week....crazy.Thanks again for stopping by. Hope you can check out this months sketch....we would love to see your creations here on our blog in the gallery...

No comments: