Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Relaxing Day......

Well today i woke up to the sound of rain.....and no children awake so i can actually hear it!!LOL

I just hope it reaches those terrible fires up on the NSW coast...cause they really need it.

Today i want to share a layout that i completed for the 1st sketch this month at Stuck.


I think i have told you before but my niece loves Giggle and Hoot.....so i have stocked up on a few Owl Buttons


You know how i love bright and fun....

Well i can use natural tones too...


Only sometimes..LOL

This layout was for the latest challenge at Kraft It Up.


I thought the Black Swirl Button was perfectly matched to highlight the black throughout the layout.

Thanks for popping by on this lovely weekend. Do enjoy the rest of your time off- i give permission to scrap...why not!!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

These are both fabulous pages!! I just adore the first one. So sweet!!

Sandra said...

I love the top page Kylie, so fresh and the photo is beautiful. I've commented on the second one already.

Annette Allen said...

aww how sweet..

Sarah said...

Beautiful pages Kylie - both so different too :))) I love them both!

Ella Swan said...

Love the versatility Kylie! I agree that spiral button is the perfect touch!!