Monday, October 15, 2012

Hello From Debbie!

A big hello to everyone!
  
My name is Debbie Burns, and I live in the state of Maryland in the USA.  I'm so excited to be a part of the amazing design team at the Purple Pumpkin.   Here is a little bit about me.

I'm a single mom to two grown children, a son and daughter.  I have one precious fur baby, my dog Zoey.  If I'm not busy creating in my scrapbook room you can find me outdoors (weather permitting) working in my flower gardens! 

I have been scrapbooking for over 13years now.  I was given a completed scrapbook album as a birthday gift and thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.  I went to a Creative Memories beginner scrapbook class and was hooked!  I don't have a defined style of scrapbooking.  I like a little bit of everything,  CAS, Shabby Chic and recently I have dived into a little mixed media.   You can find my blog here

Here are some of my favorite layouts using Purple Pumpkin products:









I am so thrilled to be a part of the Purple Pumpkin design team and can't wait to share my layouts with you over the next six months!  I want to thank Sam and Sandra for this wonderful opportunity!



7 comments:

Sandra said...

These layouts are so precious, I love the first one with the puppy, it looks like a beautiful framed page. Just so gorgeous is the one called spots, poor little thing, hope all is PK now.

Sandra said...

Ooops that was meant to be OK (all well again without any spots)

Pat said...

Congrats Debbie & I love your work.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Welcome Debbie!!! Your work is fabulous!!! I love all the little bits and pieces you use in your clusters! Great work!!
xxx

Mara said...

What adorable layouts, I especially love the last one.

Arnlaug said...

These layouts are awsome! Love all the colors and fun details:-)

Looking forward to seing more of your work:-)

Ella Swan said...

Gorgeous layered up style Debbie! Some really lovely creations here!! So glad we get to work together :))))