Saturday, October 27, 2012

Let's play by Judith

Welcome to the weekend.

If you're anything like me you'll be hoping to get some scrapping in this weekend. If you haven't done so already why don't you give the Purple Pumpkin October sketch challenge a whirl. There's a $25 voucher to spend on goodies for the winner chosen by the design team and a random draw winner of a $15 voucher. Entries need to be in by the end of October.

Here is my take on the sketch (you can find the original in the side bar) :

I decided to stay pretty close to the original but just tilted the papers a bit. Instead of using paper for the two horizontal strips I used a piece of yellow spotty ribbon and a line of red tickets.

Here are a couple of close ups of my clusters.

In this one I used a PP red bookpaper round, a small PP green truck button, half a blue vinyl cog which I tucked under the button and a made a couple of flags out of yellow starry and red heart washi tape.


My other cluster includes a PP yellow spotty denim lollipop flower, a red crocheted doily and a tiny green spotty button with another bit of blue vinyl cog tucked under the button.


Well that's it from me for today. Hoping you will join us in this month's sketch challenge.
Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!!

4 comments:

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

I love this layout. Very well done.

Sandra said...

This is such a beautiful bright and happy page, well done.

Ella Swan said...

Love how you have incorporated so much Purple Pumpkin goodness into this one Judith!!

Debbie said...

Fabulous layout Judith! Have to agree with Helen - look at all those Purple Pumpkin goodies!!!