Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mommy & Me - by Debbie

Hi everyone!  I'm back with my second post as a designer for Purple Pumpkin and have a layout to share with you that I completed for a challenge at The Studio Challenge Blog.

I'm still waiting for delivery of my Purple Pumpkin DT goodies.  It takes time to travel from Australia to the US, but in the meantime I have my Purple Pumpkin stash to use.

The fabric buttons, white doily and satin flower are all Purple Pumpkin!




 I did a little masking on my layout using a rose stencil and modeling paste.  This technique is new to me and I will definitely continue to use it on more of my layouts.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

2 comments:

Tracey said...

So gorgeous!!

Ella Swan said...

Great layout Debbie!! Love the rose masking - it's fun isn't it?!