Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SO SAD TO BE LEAVING

Well all good things must come to an end. And my time with Purple Pumpkin has come to that. So with that i would like to thank Sam for having me it has been a real blast. And to all the very talented ladies i got to work with, you girls ROCK. Now i would like to share some of my favourite pages i have done during my time as a DT member.





I would like to thank everyone who takes the time and leaves a comment on our pages.
Once again i would like to say THANK YOU for giving me this amazing opportunity,  And i look forward to popping back in to see what everyone is up to, and to do some shopping. 
                                                    SO ITS GOODBYE FROM STACEY

10 comments:

Tracey said...

These are all such amazing pages!! WOW!!

Jo said...

Thanks for all your inspiration Stacey & good luck in your new venture xx

Kerry said...

It has been great to see your lovely LO's you will be missed.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Stacey your pages will be missed!! You do an amazing job!!! It's been really great to work with you and I am happy I have a new friend!! Good luck with anything you do!!!
xxx

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Stacy, good luck in your path. All those pages are amaizing, and I thank you for all the inspiration.

Mara said...

Bye Stacy, it was wonderful looking at all of your ideas, good luck with whatever you do next.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

All the best Stacey! I have so enjoyed being on the same team as you! I really love your work so much - you have a gorgeous style!!! Cheers, Chantal xo
:D

Ella Swan said...

Love your style Stacey! Will miss seeing your layouts up on the Purple Pumpkin blog!!

Heather McMahon said...

We'll miss you Stacey! Best wishes in your new venture and I will continue to chat via your blog.

Sarah said...

All the best Stacy!!! I'll miss your gorgeous pages over here at PP :)))