Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Cute Boy Layout by Helen Tilbury







Hello Ladies!  It's me again!!  Helen here with a new layout
crammed FULL of Purple Pumpkin loveliness! 


I used TEN Purple Pumpkin embellishments on this page!
Can you spot them all??  I have used some twine, 4 tickets,
rose!!  So yup!  10 embellishments and I have linked you
up to all of them :)  (with a couple of substitutes
 to similar items as stocks are ever changing).

So now you just need to CLICK and SHOP!!


I cut a bit off my tickets so they APPEAR to be tucked
 under but actually are not - this SAVES!  So now I
 have another ticket strip left over (which I have 
already used on another Purple Pumpkin layout).  

Doubling up the twine is another idea I often utilise - 
I think it makes it more effective.


Above you can see the heart button {I heart those!!}
And below you can see my cluster of tickets & resin
rose, along with a die-cut & camera badge NOT from
Purple Pumpkin, although the flair buttons in the store
are very similar HERE.


Here you can see these gorgeous felt heart embellishments
teamed up with a fabric button and laid on a shop-bought
doily dolled up with some Ranger Liquid Pearls.


I hope I have inspired you today to crack open
that box of Purple Pumpkin goodies & get to
work creating something awesome!


How about working on our November sketch HERE?


Yeah I got carried away with the close-ups but you do 
NEED to see how YUMMY these embellishments are! 
 If you haven't met them in person NOW IS THE TIME!!  


Check the previous post HERE for a massive giveaway
we have going on right now & a huge sale coming up!


Want to know anything more about this layout?
Check it out on my blog HERE!  
Happy Hump Day!!




3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute layout, I just got inspired to start doing some scrap pages, thanks!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Beautiful page full of yummyness!!!!! Great job Helen!!!

Ella Swan said...

Thank you ladies!