Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Christmas Kiss


 
OMGosh only two more weeks till Christmas. Hope you are more organised than I have been this year! Today I want to share with you this LO that I made recently. I took the photos last weekend after Sophie and Benji had danced in their Xmas show. It was Benji's very first time on the stage and he did so well. As I stood them under the Xmas tree to take their photos Sophie spontaneously turned to her little brother and kissed him on the cheek saying 'I am so glad that you are my baby brother. I love you'. It was such a sweet moment that I wanted to scrap about it right away before it was forgotten.  
The papers I used are mainly from October Afternoon's 'Midway' collection. They matched the colour and mood of my photos really well. The gorgeous buttons are ofcourse from Purple Pumpkin!! Here is a wee close up:

The bakers twine and washi tape are also from Purple Pumpkin. They really do add the finishing touch to a page!
Have a great week wherever you are and I hope that your Christmas is special and filled with love

Sarah G xx
 

3 comments:

Kerry said...

What a lovely LO.

Elaine coustley said...

Your layout is so lovely. Photo's are just perfect in sequence.Love the tickets , tags and buttons. x

Ella Swan said...

What an adorable layout Sarah!!