Monday, March 4, 2013

A Bright day...

I thought i would scrap a bright sunny layout since most of the east coast of australia has been experiencing alot of bad weather with all the storms and flooding. So i hope this post will brighten up your day....



I think i sound like a broken record, but i absolutely love all kinds of buttons from Purple Pumkin. There are heaps too choose from in the shop to match perfectly with your chosen themed project.



Here are a few close ups:



I hope you are having a wonderful day...i know that i am....and finally having a day to myself doing something that i love and enjoy...SCRAPPING!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lesley G said...

Love those colours, you've certainly brightened my day :)

Sarah said...

Beautiful page Kylie - I love the colours and the doodle designs :)