Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Any direction you choose - By Crece

Good Morning, hope this post finds you all well.
Im sure you have heard about the Design Team Call here for Purple Pumpkin...Entries need to be in by THIS SUNDAY!!! so create some Awesome layouts/cards/OTP and send them in...full details can be found HERE.
 
Today Im sharing with you a layout I created using a quote from my Favourite Author Dr Seuss.
 
 
 "You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
 
This is a funny photo really, they were running away from me because they didn't want any more photos taken (which is rare!)
I have used orange/white twine across the bottom of the photo, I love how many colours the twine comes in...it was a hard decision choosing what colour I was going to use on this layout...brown...green...orange...red...
 
 This tree button works in really well with the theme of the photo, we were at the local park and they have some beautiful trees that are great to sit under, and hide behind!
 

Faithful Washi Tape, I have so many rolls of it I am addicted to Washi!!!
I have also used an orange ticket.


How are you all going with the Sketch challenge for March???
There is still plenty of time to get your entries in...
 
Thanks for looking
XXX

1 comment:

Jo Baker said...

Love it Crece - so many little bits to take in.