Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fields of Gold by Judith

 Good morning and welcome to another Sunday morning. It's my turn to share a page with you today. This is a layout I did for the ScrapFriends sketch. A couple of weeks back we were driving back from Geelong and came across this expanse of Sunflowers (unfortunately, some were past their best) but I made DH stop the car so I could take some photos.



And here are some close ups showing my Purple Pumpkin goodies. I this one I used a green crocheted doily and tucked in a brown floral fabric button underneath my corrugated cardboard. I have also used some text washi tape and a kraft film die cut.



And in this one I have used a wooden printed floral button.




Hope you have enjoyed looking at my page.

Don't forget the DT call.

1 comment:

Elaine coustley said...

I did enjoy looking at your layout. A truly lovely one of the sunflowers and you have done well with your choice of PP goodies. x