Thursday, March 28, 2013

Goodbye - from Crece

A sad day today as its my final Purple Pumpkin post. I'm going to miss working with such a wonderful bunch of girls, but cant wait to see what the new design team will bring.
 
I have one new layout to share...and I will share some of my favourites too...


 
I am loving these large ribbon flowers..they are sooo frilly beautiful... 
 

 
Here are some of my favourite layouts I have created for the DT...
 





 
Thank you to everyone who has commented on my posts and enjoyed seeing my work, I hope the future DT can inspire you to create some awesome creations using the wonderful embellishments from Purple Pumpkin...
 
A quick reminder...you still have a couple of days left to get your sketch entries in...
 
Take care and thanks once again...
 
Crece
XXX

5 comments:

Lesley G said...

Ooh love that envelope idea :) great layouts, good luck, Crece :)

Kerry said...

Sad to see you go Crece but I'm sure we will see your work around. Lovely LO's as usual.

Unknown said...

your work is always amazing...it was lovely sharing my time with you on the DT

Anne P said...

So sad, but I'm sure you will be awesome as always and I'm SURE you will still be creating with some PP goodies.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

You have done such a great work here Crece! I loved your work and sketches!!! You will be missed but I am happy to be working with you at scrapmatts!!! ;)))))