Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Here and Now...

Well today is my 2nd last post for Purple Pumpkin....bit sad really:(
Life has been somewhat hectic for the last couple of months and scrapping for me was only the basics and not much else.But i did find a new challnge site that i thought looked interesting and i wanted to give it a go...
So this layout is for a challenge called Scrap your Story.



You can never go wrong with a few spotty buttons here and there.



I have also used some Memory Maze Chipboard on my layout too.

I thought i would show a nice and bright layout. This layout is based on a sketch at STUCK.Lots and lots of Purple Pumpkin embellishments on this one...



And a couple of close ups:



Well....thats about it from me...
I will be back in a few days time to do my final post for Purple Pumpkin.
Thanks for stopping by and i hope you get a chance to try our monthly sketch...we would love to see some more creations in our galley.

3 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Your pages look great!

Julene Matthews said...

Great work Kylie.Love all those bright buttons.

Lesley G said...

Such colourful pages - love them!!