Monday, March 11, 2013

JAVA - By Debbie

Good morning everyone, Debbie here with you today to share 
I layout I created using some Purple Pumpkin embellishments.
I love my Keurig coffee maker and the single cup servings of coffee!  
My favorite "go to" in the morning is Donut Shop bold coffee.

Here I have used a little Purple Pumpkin doily along with a small fabric button:

Love the cute owl fabric buttons which I've circled with some orange twine 
which you can find here in the Purple Pumpkin store.

And here I have placed some cute heart washi tape.

Don't forget you still have plenty of time to join in on our March Sketch Challenge.
Check out the details here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great layout! I love my Keuring single serve too.