Sunday, March 3, 2013

Our Sweet Girl - Sarah G

 
Today I would like to share a page that I did using random school photos that I have of my eldest daughter. I used the current 'Sketchabilities' sketch for this one. I love how I could scrap 5 photos on one page and still have plenty of 'white' space. I used a variety of masks to ink the background and my new Teresa Collins 'stationary noted' papers. I cut the cute heart doilies on my Cameo.
The Purple Pumpkin fabric buttons that I used on this page were ideal for my theme:
 

This one is perfect for my little kindy girl, and this one:


for the beautiful young lady that I have today!
Natalie loves cameos too so I added this cute PP cameo to her page.


Thanks for taking the time to look at my post. Have a great weekend :)
Sarah xx



 

5 comments:

Angela said...

Adorable! Caught your layout coming through my blog feed and had to come check it out. Love the masking, great idea for school photos. Love your layout!

Sandra said...

Great idea to use different years of school photos and you're right the white space is lovely.

Kerry said...

What a great LO!

Shylaashree said...

superb idea and awesome pictures. beautiful layout

Sarah said...

Thanks ladies :)))