Wednesday, March 6, 2013

'Paris' Layout by Helen Tilbury






Hi there Purple Pumpkin fans!  It's me again, Helen here.  I have a new layout to show you today, using Purple Pumpkin washi tape, crochet braid & resin flowers.  I hope it inspires you to break out your Purple Pumpkin stash or click into the store HERE and start shopping!  Isn't it time you treated yourself?!  Christmas was over 2 months ago now - definitely time for a little something...


My starting point here was the sketch over at The Scrapbook Store.  I loved the long section (which was originally the photo area) but I switched things up & made that into my journaling block.  I've seen lots of hand journaling around & wanted to create a layout with a lot of hand-writing on it for a change.  


I used the Dear Lizzy {for American Crafts} papers from the Neapolitan line, together with my Purple Pumpkin embellishments, bling borders from Webster's Pages, an old book page & my Martha Stewart butterfly punches.  I journaled with a 0.7 Zig writer from American Crafts & alphas are from Heidi Swapp. 


Here's another close-up for you so you can read the entire story if you like :)  Thank you for popping in today!  Don't forget to play along in our sketch challenge (see sketch in sidebar). Have a lovely day...





3 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous Helen, I love all the little details especially the butterflies.

Sandie said...

Love it Helen, your LO's are always so fabulous and I love the Purple Pumpkin elements you used!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Brilliant layout!! :D