Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Toasting marshmallows - by Sarah Groen



Here is the page that I would like to share with you today. We camped out in the back garden this Saturday. We had planned to go camping for a night at a local water park but Sophie has broken her arm and can't get her cast wet. She was so disappointed that we decided to do the camp-out in the garden thing to cheer her up. It was a lot of fun and I think that toasting marshmallows over a 'real' camp fire was the kids highlight.
My papers are again Teresa Collins. Check out these gorgeous PP embellies!



The fabric flower was a perfect colour match. I loved the spotty button button but the colour was a little bright so I swiped over it with white distress paint. You can do this with almost anything that is a little bright for your colour scheme.



I love these little wooden houses from prima - they are so cute and can be added to most clusters for a little added interest. I love the studio calico wooden 'words and phrases' too.
Have a great day - its another beautiful sunny one here in Auckland! I hope this summer never ends!

No comments: