Thursday, March 14, 2013

Turtle Kisses - Crece

Hello everyone, Hope you have been having a great week, yesterday I was able to get a huge amount of washing dried for the first time in ages...we had lots of beautiful sun!
 
Today I'm sharing 2 layouts I have created using some Purple pumpkin products.


'Turtle Kisses'
This is a layout with pics of my lil Fletchy kissing a Turtle at the Melbourne Zoo a few years back. 

I have used vinyl Orange cog, yellow yo yo flower, crochet orange flower and yellow heart button. 
 
 
This layout I created for a CC i was involved in over at Scraplounge.
I had a recipe to work by and the theme was 'when you were young'
So that lil girl in the pic is of me when i was around 2.
I have used the awesome little vintage girl button. She is my favourite girl button from PP. I have also used red/white twine.
 
Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week, dont forget PP is having a Design Team callout at the moment so send all that wonderful work you have been creating and show the team what you can do
xxx

No comments: