Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Hello from Lisa!!


Hi Purple Pumpkin Fans!! I am so excited to be sharing my first post with all of you today! 



My name is Lisa Wilkinson. I am married to a great guy and have six children who I am homeschooling.  I have been scrapbooking for over a dozen years and if you read my blog you will see my style has slowly evolved into what it is now... layered, lumpy, bumpy, misty, sewed on, with a lot of white space. It is "organized-messy".  I love to create traditional layouts, but I also spend much of my creative time working on my Project Life albums.

I am still waiting for my goodies to arrive so for today I am sharing a few of my favorite recent projects to show you how I will be using the amazing Purple Pumpkin buttons, flair and flowers.

"My Favorite"


Week 7 of Project Life 2013


and "Oh Yum"


So that gives you a peek inside my creative world. If you want to see more of my designs, feel free to check out my blog 


I am so honored and blessed to be a part of this amazing design team and to have the joy of using Purple Pumpkin products! I cannot wait until my next post so I can share my very first designs with you!

Happy Creating!!

~Lisa

2 comments:

anne-louise said...

Beautiful Lisa! Loving your style and I can't wait to see what you come up with once your PP goodies arrive.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Welcome Lisa! I am so happy you have joined the team! I am looking forward to seeing what you'll create!!xx