Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Discover,live,dream by Vicky

"Discover, live, dream"
Hello my friends!!xx
This is one of my favorite layouts!! It is about me and my adventurous spirit!!
I like travelling, exploring, trying new things and dare!!! I have many dreams yet to accomplish but that keeps me going!!

As you see, the film strip frame and the star are left raw!! The air balloon and the word "Dream" were painted white, then I applied some glimmer glam (tattered angels) randomly and went around the edges with black ink.

These gorgeous flowers, doilies, buttons, flair buttons and washi tape are all Purple Pumpkin!!!!!!
Would you like to WIN some??? Come and play along at our sketch challenge which is open to everyone!!!!

Thanks for visiting!!!
Hugsss!!!xx

3 comments:

Elaine coustley said...

Great layout, love your colour combination all the pp goodies ,interesting stamping and great design. x

geoleoan said...

fantastic lo! May all your dreams came true...

lynda said...

Gorgeous LO! You picked a perfect quote, among other things!