Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Guest Designer Leanne Nankervis!!!


Hi my name is Leanne Nankervis I am happy to be guest designer at Purple Pumpkin blog this month, I just love all there goodies and have quite a stash of them at home. I am married with 3 children who are my inspiration of my scrapping and who I just love to scrap. I have been scrapbooking for 10 years and love it with a passion, what started out as scrapping just to preserve my photo's and memories is so much more now I love to play and create. I don't think I have a particular style as I love to have a go at anything, though I love to layer and are a bling girl. I am currently on the Show us your stuff design team and Black with 2 and I am a chipboard designer for Molossi. You can check out my blog at www.leannesscrappystuff.blogspot.com.au would love to see you pop by.

Here are my projects I created for Purple Pumpkin

I had fun creating this layout using stencils, spray inks, paint and of course I used the purple pumkin purple spot fabric button.

In this layout I used some masks with gesso paint, mister hueys mists and lots of layering and flowers and some doilies from purple pumpkin, felt heart and some crochet flowers.

And finally did some stamping in the background of this layout and used some roller stamps, splats of colour shine and finished off with some purple pumpkin products to embellish the page, extra large panda bear button and heart and flair button as well.
Thanks again to the Purple Pumpkin team for having me as Guest Designer
cheers :)

3 comments:

Judith said...

Love your work with the PP goodies.

Elaine coustley said...

Great layouts.Love all the pp goodies you have.x

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Thanks Leanne!!! Great inspirational work!!! LOVE them all!!!xxxx