Sunday, September 22, 2013

"Remember" by Vicky Varvadouka

"Remember"

Hello my friends!!
This is a layout I made about my grandmother and great-grandmother!!
The base is chipboard so I could easily play around with mixed media
 techniques, misting,stamping, heat embossing!!! Here in Greece, fall is
coming so I have used fall colors!!!

I have used this gorgeous new Scrapmatts chipboard Window CB5102, which I have covered with gesso, distress inks (orange, green, brown) and distress heat embossing powder in walnut stain! The word "Remember" and the swirls below my main cluster, were made the same way but instead of the embossing powder, I used crackle accents on top!!
I have also used a small pigeon painted white!

I have also used Purple Pumpkin fabric and wooden buttons, craft tag and crochet doilies!!







Thanks for visiting PP blog today!!!
Hugssssss!!!!

No comments: