Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October sketch challenge and an announcement!!!

Hello wonderful Purple Pumpkin friends!!!

We have a new inspirational sketch for you designed by Debbie Burns and gorgeous layouts by our talented Design Team which  grows bigger today!!!

We have decided to change the DT terms to January-June and July-December. That means that we are going to have a DT call in late November. Until then, we have asked two very talented ladies to join our team!!! Please welcome.......




Hi! My name is Arnlaug Koppang and I'm a 31 year old "girl" from a small island at the west coast of Norway. I've been scrapping since 2008 but I would say it's the last 2 years my creativity really hit the surface. And now I'm totally in love with this hobby;-)  I love scrapping because it's a hobby for both memory keeping and creating art. When I scrap my mind relaxes and takes me away from the busy everyday life. 
I love to use social medias and I'm active on my blog, on facebook and also pinterest. Check out my blog here: Arnlaugshobbykosekrok

I'm currently on the design team for a great sketch blog in NORWAY, Skissedilla. The blog is one of the big ones in Norway and we now get more and more international contributors as well. I am really proud to be on the team with these great girls! Please pop in to play along sometime:-) I'm also on the DT of The Color Room.


I am a scrapper with a lot of variety and can't say I have one particular style. But I have to say I'm having a blast when I'm playing with mixed media:-)
I am so honored to be a designer here at Purple Pumpkin. Hope you'll all enjoy my projects:-)
******



Hiya I'm Jess. I am a wife, a mother to a 5 year old boy & lover of all things crafty! Oh and I also have 2 fur babies as well. I have been scrapping for about 3 years now and really love it. I love everything from choosing papers & embellishments, to the whole process of putting a layout together! 

I guess you could say my style is layered, a little arty & a bit simplistic with lots of little details. 

I also enjoy other arty crafty things like painting, art journalling & sewing.

I'm so thrilled be part of the Purple Pumpkin team. I love the versatility of the products, they are so fun and easy to create with!

I really look forward to sharing my creations with everybody.
http://thehappyscrappyplace.blogspot.gr/

******

And here is the sketch for October!!!


I have used an XL button, kraft tag and a ticket.

I've used a fabric button, a ticket and some washi tape.

 I have used a crocheted doily, Tulip fabric button, flowery fabric button and an orange yo yo flower.

I've used a hessian flower (very nice  ), spotty button and script flair.

I used a ticket, a fabric bloom and a music notes flair button.

 I used a pink spotty button, flower fabric button, butterfly washi tape and a white crochet doily


****
You have until the end of the month to complete this Sketch Challenge and link it up in our sidebar by midnight 31st of October 2013. There will be two fabulous Purple Pumpkin prizes!
$25 & 15$ to spend in the Purple Pumpkin shop - one winner will be chosen by the design team, and the second will be a random prize draw. Winner gets to Guest Design in a future month - once they have received their Purple Pumpkin product of course!

Please check out our RULES:

*This is an international blog so anyone in the world can enter.
*You may combine challenges as long as you follow our sketch (only and not other similar to ours) with a link back to our blog and a picture of the sketch.

* No digital projects are accepted.

* The winner will be chosen by our design team after voting and can be the guest designer for next month. There will also be a second random winner!!!
NO NEED TO USE OUR PRODUCTS TO PARTICIPATE.

*Projects must be linked up to our linky tool in the sidebar, using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.

* We would love to comment on your entry! Please make it easier for as by turning OFF your word verification. If spam is a problem you can enable comment moderation.

We would love to see your pages on our FACEBOOK wall whenever you use our products too!!

Thanks for visiting Purple Pumpkin today and good luck!


4 comments:

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Ladies, your takes on the sketch are awesome!!! Love them to bits. <3

Angi Barrs said...

I really love this sketch. I had fun playing along!

Jimjams said...

Thanks for the inspiration :-)

dj said...

Just stumbled across your blog and love love love it...fun sketch & fun products!! I especially love the buttons and dolies!! Maybe my first time playing along will be my lucky page!! :-) Either way I consider myself a winner because of finding you...just the inspiration I needed to get me back into scrapbooking!!