Monday, December 23, 2013

"once upon a time" by Arnlaug Koppang

Hi everyone!

I had planned to show you a christmas project today, but my project had a little accident before I got a picture of it, so you'll get an early spring layout instead;-)

Our family always try to spend a lot of time outside, and this cold spring day was perfect for a walk in the woods:-)

On this page I used a neutral color palette with a touch of red.  I've used a few wooden buttons and some washi tape from the Purple Pumpkin store.



I really love this layout as I find it capturing the magical moment in the woods:-)

I want to wish you all a wonderful christmas celebrating tomorrow and the following days:-)


3 comments:

Elaine coustley said...

I like your layout. You have some intricate layering there. I'm quite drawn to to cluster of everything in the page center.x

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous page! Love that there's so much to see!

The Colour Press said...

Stunning! love the little peeks of red from behind.