Monday, January 20, 2014

Surprise - with Lizzy Hill

Hey there! Last year my DH had his big '80' birthday, & I've finally gotten around to scrapping it, using a great sketch from Stuck?! Lotsa lovely PP on this one! See?
 I've layered my Motex writer over some yummy washi over some tickets. All from the Purple Pumpkin store!
 Look at these gorgeous buttons! All PP....the little 'locators' are from Pink Paisless. Cute! And they worked here cos my DH's family all flew in to help him celebrate:)
I've used some other bits & bobs, including a run of PP twine down the side of the photos...
...& the 'hello' is because he got such a surprise when they all turned up, that that's all he could say!!! Hope you enjoyed looking at this one & it gets you inspired to get creative!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

2 comments:

Giorgia Rossini said...

Lizzy this is a super fresh page, I love it!

Elaine coustley said...

Lovely layout, your PP button tied in well with your colours even being Purple. Looks really good.x