Sunday, May 4, 2014

Cold Winters Day....

Today is rather cold here in Tumut.

Its a big weekend here with our annual festival which the girls participated in and enjoyed.
Now I'm organising my eldest to attend a camp for band - a week she will be away. Mind you, she is my quietest child. So give me strength for the rest of the week peoples....LOL!!

Todays share is a layout I completed for STUCK. I finished my DT stint last month but just LOVE Laura's sketches, so I knew I would continue to complete her sketches when I find the time.


Here are a few close ups:


Have you checked out our monthly sketch???

Its a fun one. I loved having a play around with this one....

Hope you can find the time and join in too this month.

Bye
Kylie
xx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Kylie the paper and elements are awesome for this page, love it a lot.